1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

TWOTORO's IS NO BULL!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Guido, Aug 12, 2001.

1. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

I had to see it for myself, and I have!!

Now, I'm not saying that I would ever do this, ever, because I still don't see how it can be more productive than a walkbehind mower, and I don't know how good it could look when its done, but it was cool to watch.

I have video footage of 2 guys using 4 lawnmowers!

I'm going to try to put the footage up on my website somewhere, if I can't I'll send it to Eric to try.

I want to know if this is a popular thing I missed out on as a kid?? Never saw this in my neck of the woods, but these guys seem to think its pretty popular.

2. Guido

I uploaded one of the video's to my webpage under files and video's. You guys gotta check this out! I guess he proved me wrong!

I'm still laughing along with my wife!!

3. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Not working for me guido...:confused:

4. Guido

5. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Im getting it to pop up windows media player but I am getting messages of errors from the server.

6. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I'm getting the same error message as Lonestar is. :(

BTW Dave, I was looking at your thread title, "Two Toros is no Bull"
    That would be two Bulls. :D

7. Guido

I'll check it out again, don't know why its not working!! It just worked a minute ago!

If I can't get it in a bit, email me at guido@pjsnet.com and I'll send it your way guys.

8. Guido

here it is

9. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

That's funny! If it does not load keep hitting the refresh button until it opens.

10. skipwatson

skipwatson LawnSite Member

:eek: I never saw anything like that, either. I thought TwoToros had them held together with a frame or something. But no, he means literally pushing two Toros. Amazing!