Lawn Care Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
I'm not racist, and im not mexican, but iv'e hired many people of many races and frankly, the Mexicans with the accents are by far the best and proficient workers that Ive seen and worked with...PERIOD

·
Registered
180 Posts
US Lawns are everywhere in Sarasota County. I see them doing commercial properties and HOA'S. I picked up an HOA in March that they had been servicing for the last 4 years. The biggest complaint the board/residents had with them was the communication barrier ( none of the crews spoke english). Other then that they said they did a pretty good job.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Ya all most of my workers have been hispanic and they are by far the best workers. 99% of the time they dont question and do a 110% good job.

·
Registered
10,093 Posts
I'm not racist, and im not mexican, but iv'e hired many people of many races and frankly, the Mexicans with the accents are by far the best and proficient workers that Ive seen and worked with...PERIOD
I agree. The problem is they are not legal. So there not paying taxes, paying their medical bills from their 5 kids, etc stc. We the actual taxpayers are paying it through higher rates and taxes. So i know they are hard working and nice people etc. But thats not the proble. Hire LEGALS!

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Good luck finding a legal guy to mow lawns where I live.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Ya right now I have the best worker. Older hispanic guy in his 40's that is the hardest worker ive ever had. Doesnt question anything and always has a smile on his face instead of moping around.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Why dont you guys who hire these illegals invite them over for a bbq with your wife and kids? You might say you will but we all know you won't.

They might be hard workers but soon enough they are going to be company owners putting you out of business if they get legalized through an amnesty.

To the guy from Colorado who loves his Spanish workers. It's guys like you that are screwing this country up. You should know this being from Colorado. You just had a off duty cop killed by an illegal and remember the 15 year old girl who was gang raped by 5 guys, tortured, sodomized after they cut her anus with a knife so they could fit their dirty cocks in and then took her to a field and stabbed her to death. That happened in your home town.

If you wouldn't live with or next to these guys then dont hire them to make a quick buck because some family has to live near them.

If you want to find good, hardworking areas look in lower income areas. I have a crew of 7 of the hardest working guys you would ever meet. One of them is a LEGAL mexican and hates what they are doing to this country.

REMEMBER! OUR KIDS HAVE TO LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY IN 50 YEARS. DO YOU THINK THESE ILLEGALS ARE GOING TO TREAT US AS NICE AS WE HAVE BEEN TREATING THEM? HELL NO! STOMP THEIR ASS*S BACK HOME NOW!

Just so you know. I actually hired a few of these guys a long time ago. One of them actually hit on my 60 year old widow customer. When I fired him he came to my house with 3 guys and a female (he never knew where I lived) and was stalking it. He quit that quick when I put my Glock 19 in his face after he told one of the guys to get out of the car to confront me. They dont have anything to lose.

Some of them are good people but I say send them ALL back and sort them out from their side of the damn border on our terms.

·
Registered
958 Posts
LawnSite Member

It's happening everywhere. In England, Germany, France. they're all drifting from the Eastern Block countries as far off as Turkey. They have "Human Rights" so we must feed them, cloth them and house them. Many are given free driving lessons and then a free car when they pass their driving test. No one must speak a word against them, we're just racist if we do.
Just remember, if you're a member of the indigenous population, you've NO rights. Just keep paying your taxes :laugh:
atb Phil

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
ProLandscapes, id quote your rant but i dont want my name near that crap that you said, its people like you that screw up our country. were a melting pot we have all kinds of people i must say some are bad such as ones mentioned above but frankly i have many dear friends that are hispanic and are not like that at all just because one group is like that doesnt mean they all are and trust me i come from a town that is 80% hispanic springdale arkansas look it up home of tyson foods and georges foods its the chicken plant capital of the world not only that every letter sent home with elementry school kids around here is in two languages so i do know what im talking about but i would just like for everyone to see there is horrible people no matter what race just do not judge everyone because of bad luck from a small group of them, btw the whole glock thing to the face i dont believe that at all i just dont see washington as a state of crime and for you to pull a gun on someone just because they were going to confront you dont you think thats a little much, ive always been told you have two weapons right hand of iron and a left of steel and if the right doesnt get you the left one will not sure if this made sense or not its kinda late but i just couldnt help but say something about that

·
Registered
222 Posts
They come here for free welfare for their 6 kids via our tax dollars.

They forgot that hard working Americans wont put up with them depressing our wages and destroying our way of life. When the economy goes to **** and everyone is fighting for a job they are going to cause a Civil War 2.

They think they can win with their violent gangs and intimidation. That's a laugh. I know some really quite, respectful and peaceful guys that could hurt you really bad if they got pushed far enough. Americans have had enough, it's the traitors in office that haven't figured it out yet.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
They come here for free welfare for their 6 kids via our tax dollars.

They forgot that hard working Americans wont put up with them depressing our wages and destroying our way of life. When the economy goes to **** and everyone is fighting for a job they are going to cause a Civil War 2.

They think they can win with their violent gangs and intimidation. That's a laugh. I know some really quite, respectful and peaceful guys that could hurt you really bad if they got pushed far enough. Americans have had enough, it's the traitors in office that haven't figured it out yet.
then do something about it if you feel that strong about it just dont forget your white cape and hat :dancing:

·
Registered
222 Posts
You are partly right. There are good and bad in all races. Just turn on Americas most wanted or Cops to see how such a small portion of our society create such a large portion of our problems. If we sealed our southern border tight our drug problems would be 1/100th of the problem they are now.

I grew up in Los Angeles, CA. and it is a hell hole. They must behave better over in Arkansas but they are most likely 1st generation hispanics. Wait till their kids grow up being taught the ****** was holding them down all of their lives. God help you man I hope you dont have kids.

I have 6 kids and am planning for their future. It doesnt include illegals.

its people like this that screw up our country. i must say some are bad such as ones mentioned above but frankly i have many dear friends that are hispanic and are not like that at all just because one group is like that doesnt mean they all are and trust me i come from a town that is 80% hispanic springdale arkansas look it up home of tyson foods and georges foods its the chicken plant capital of the world not only that every letter sent home with elementry school kids around here is in two languages so i do know what im talking about but i would just like for everyone to see there is horrible people no matter what race just do not judge everyone because of bad luck from a small group of them, not sure if this made sense or not its kinda late but i just couldnt help but say something about that

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nope it isn't better in arkansas. We grow a large watermelon crop, we have our foreman for the farm hire a couple good ones (10). They never come into contact with farm equipment, a farm employee drives the tractor, they put the melon on the trailer and keep going. It used to be they would travel up here, now they are all resident and live in the Mo. bootheel. I read it in a newspaper out of atlanta back earlier that the blacks and whites are now joining the clan to get rid of the mexicans?

Thanks,

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.