Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had a infinite amount of dollars, but u loved the lawn care industry so much u wanted to spend some money and keep right on doing it,,,

What would be the ULTIMATE setup, in your opinion and experience, to get the job done???

·
Registered
605 Posts
Originally posted by Meg-Mo
Just put a set of MEG MO blades on you mower.
Dude, it's getting old.......

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Walker, leaf-loader, truck with leaf box and dump bed. That's is what I am using....the only thing I would change is the truck. Currently using a 2-ton....would like to use a 1-ton.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I, personally am going to consider a set of MegMo blades.....If they perform as presented here, they will make every aspect of my work easier, and solve all of my problems.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I am currently getting ready to buy a new leaf loader. I would like the Little Wonder that has just come out 3000$. However, the Billy Goat truck loader with the same engine and almost the same specs is 2500$. I guess its time for another goat unless the wonder does some wonders. The specs are sooooo close it is rediculous to give the extra dollars....

Blades

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.