• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

ultra mulch blades

dylan

I was at a local dealer the other day and they had these ultra mulch blades by Browneng Enterprises inc. They have 5 cutting levels and 16 cutting edges. From the look of them they wouldn't seem to suck the grass upright but that many cutting edges when combined with a high lift blade would really reduce the volume of clippings and leaves. Has anyone tried these out. Any comments?

HOMER

LawnSite Gold Member
No, but I would sure be interested in finding out where I could buy them. Do they have a website? How much were they? <p>Homer

Retro67

Banned
Yes<p>Any information on those blades would be appreciated. I use gator blades, but wouldn't mind looking into a set of the blades you are talking about.<p>John

mowerparts

LawnSite Member
In the new Pro Mag., Silver Streak has introduced the new Gater Mulcher Magnum blade.<br>It is 25% thicker and has 40% more lift.<br>The improvments to this blade should provide a better cut and reduce the amount of downward flex of the thinner designed blades.<br>Page 15<p>----------<br>http://mowerparts.hypermart.net<br>