1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Unable to upload pictures

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Jason Rose, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Not sure what the deal is, tried to upload a few pictures, both a PNG and a JPEG, both about 620x400 in size and nothing happens after I select the pics and close the attachments manager window. They don't show as uploaded, and they don't appear in the post once I click "submit".

2. Jason Rose

*supposed to be a picture here*

3. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

you need to check and see how large of a file it is and make sure it fits within the site specifications for that type of file

4. Jason Rose

I'm not getting any notification of "file size too large". That's what I can't figure out...

5. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

do you know the file size?

6. Jason Rose

42.3KB 608x387

Seriously, every other forum auto resizes pics that are too large... I quit using my photobucket account to upload pics on here 2 years ago when I quit posting on here. 600x800 is the limit, I know, but like I said I wasn't getting any "image too large" warning, that's why I was confused