1. Maintaining Company Culture During Stressful Times

How do you maintain a positive company culture during a time of social distancing, economic uncertainty, and health worries? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Unbeatable Pricing Plan

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Grasboy, Feb 16, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grasscapeinc

grasscapeinc LawnSite Member

First off- Dial-up anytime is rediculous.<br>The reason we have schedules is because we have to. <br>You don't have enough clientel yet. When you, you will see you can't drop everthing because some homeowner wants her weeds pulled now. Try dealing with 100+ customers calling you &quot;whenever&quot; they feel like it.<br>Secondly, the best stragety is to do a great job. Period.....<br>If the work is done well, people will pay for it.<p><br>Having said all that, come to Michigan and mow all my lawns. I will pay you $25 per month each as you request, and you can even use my equip. &lt;grin&gt;<p>----------<br>-todd<br>Grasscape Lawn & Landscaping, Inc.

2. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree with Smitty, is your next post going to cover flying a helicopter upside down to cut grass? I hope this forum isnt just a joke to you...

3. cjcland

cjcland LawnSite Senior Member

i thought of using an airboat to blow parking lots, maybe a helicopter would work if you were a good pilot you could fly sideways and edge :)<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida

4. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Are there two Grassboys?...One is spelled Grasboy (one &quot;s&quot;) the other is spelled Grassboy (two &quot;s&quot;)...

5. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

hey toroguy I think there are two grassboy's. There are different profiles for each of them.

6. DMC300

DMC300 LawnSite Senior Member

WOW, I'LL GIVE YOU 1 ACCOUNT THAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY 36 HOURS AMONTH,IF YOU REALLY HUMP. AND MY FINDERS FEE IS ONLY $550 PER MONTH.PLEASE CONTACT FOR MORE INFO.!!!!<p>----------<br>DON<br>LIANNES' MOWING

7. Charles

Charles Moderator, Friend, Angel

I havent even see grasboy on here since this post

8. manr

manr Guest

Hey I think the grassboy is on to something<p>If we could convince 5-10 customers to pay us each 1000.00 a month (they must be small lawns 3000-5000 sqft) that might work

9. osc

osc LawnSite Senior Member

Grasboy:<p>If you are still checking this post then imagine this: you have just won the Powerball Lotto in the amount of 1 billion dollars, payable $ 10.00 per month for eternity. Feel rich? Oh by the way, you have to do 40 hrs./ week hard labor to keep it going. Moral of the story is take the cash up front at the appropriate price and settle for fewer customers.

10. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Richard and Kirby, I brought this one back up for you guys to get a good laugh. Check it out!!<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.