1. Is Landscaping An “Essential Business” In Your Region?
    Read the timely article from Turf addressing this question. Click here to learn more.

COVID-19 Safety Procedures For Landscapers
    As you are working out in the field, maximize safety for you, your crews, and customers. Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Unbeatable Pricing Plan

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Grasboy, Feb 16, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

I found this doing a search on pricing a couple weeks ago. This was the funniest thing I have ever read! I'm sure whoever this is they have changed their username due to shame and humiliation.<p>Ray

2. MLS

MLS LawnSite Member

I was not around when this thing was started so thanks for the laugh Guido. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

3. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

An oldie but goodie! :)

4. gusbuster

gusbuster LawnSite Silver Member

Why did you guys bring this up again?:p Now I won't get any sleep because I will be laughing all night long.:D
    John

5. jason2

jason2 LawnSite Member

There's actually somebody in my area that's advertising lawns from $8 to $15. At Grasboy's suggested 3 cuts a month, that equals $24 to $45. Not out of line with Grasboy. It completely blew me away when I saw that ad. Never in my life would I have thought that somebody would charge that low. The guy probably has to mow for three months just to pay for running his ad 1 week.

6. kutnkev

kutnkev LawnSite Member

maybe somebody can send him a coupon for sylvan math tutoring

7. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

:EEK:

I can't believe this post still lives!!!!

Is it safe to say that the idiot who started this thread has failed out of this industry and no longer "plays" here??

Too bad I don't live closer to him, I could have worked out a sweeeeeeeet sub-contracting deal with this guy!!

:)

Thinking to myself: (So this is what it feels like to beat a dead horse...........not as bad as the first image that came to my head...........it was a cross betweena scene from Godfather and a scene from Mr. Ed !!) :) :)

8. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Guido, Grasboy has not failed. He's probably working 23 hours a day trying to get all of those $21.95 lawns cut and doesn't have time for the computer!

9. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Bob,

Thats still an 'F' in my book!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.