LawnSite Gold Member
Hello, <br>Has anybody out there had experience dealing with Govt. contracts? I have a package in front of me and it will be the first one I have filled out, want to do it the right way!<p>Homer

WorkForce Intl

LawnSite Member
Houston, Texas
Sunrise, like Homer I also need information on government contracts. I would appreciate any you can send me.<p>Sincere thanks,<p>WorkForce International<br>WorkForceIntl@aol.com<br>(713)923-5564 (Business)<br>(713)923-5517 (Fax)<br>


LawnSite Gold Member
Yes, the Federal Government bids out everything under the sun! Getting your foot in the door is another story. I have been trying for the last couple of years and finally got a bid package for an Army Reserve Center. There are several of these all around the country, I just want a couple to start with and see how it goes. I am fortunate also to live beside an Army base, the contract for the base a couple years ago was $1.5 million for 3 years. Heck of a lot of ground to cover on something like that though. Just trying to stay within my means, if you know what I means! For any body interested you need to find the government web site containing the C.C.R. (central contractors registry). You have to be registered with them and have a DUNS # in order to be considered a trading partner with the U.S Government. I think I'm in the ballpark with this info, if not somebody jump in and correct me.<p>Homer


Stafford Va.
This sight is 1 or 2 days ahead of the GSA sight<br>www.govcon.com<br>fill in the blanks and follow the rules and good luck<br>if you win a bid and can't fill it they will hammer you BAD!!!<br>sunrise

Top Forums