• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Under Armour?

chuckers

LawnSite Senior Member
cold gear only due to the fact of sweatshirts get damp and stay that way UA drys really fast there for stoping me from getting sick

luv2fly

LawnSite Member
Yes, I've been wearing it for two years and it works very well. My t shirt stays dry most of the day.

luv2fly

:waving:

BladeRunner1967

LawnSite Member
I use the compression underwear. Keeps my boys cool and no chaffing

Envy Lawn Service

LawnSite Fanatic
luv2fly said:
Yes, I've been wearing it for two years and it works very well. My t shirt stays dry most of the day.

luv2fly

:waving:
I've been looking at some of the athletic fabrics for mowing gear, but haven't checked out the Under Armour stuff yet. I've been looking for "normal fit" tees not muscle tees. Closest I've came is the Starter Sta-Dri stuff, but couldn't find anyone experienced with it.

Are your shirts normal fit?
What color?
Do they resist stains well?

PurpHaze

LawnSite Fanatic
Envy Lawn Service said:
Closest I've came is the Starter Sta-Dri stuff, but couldn't find anyone experienced with it.
Funny... I'm sitting at the computer wearing a sleeveless Starter shirt from WalMart. Inexpensive and the feel is great.

I also umpire HS baseball games, sometimes it's 105 outside. The Starter gear is a great alternative to expensive brands like Under Armor or McDavids. I wear the Starter's at work during cooler weather and they do a good layering job.