Lawn Care Forum banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts
I feel dumb for saying this, because it's so simple, but that cloth tarp is quite clever. Much better than laying on the pavement, and makes cleanup a cinch...
It's a burlap landscaper tarp.
Each corner has thick, black nylon loops.
You can bundle up all sorts of things in them.
I mostly use them for scraping my decks and to lay down around shrubs when trimming.
Grab a few corners and carry it to a trash can to neatly drop the grass/clippings in.

I need to get a few more. I've had 4 of them for 13 years now! (I may have pitched one that was full of holes)

Seriously. Blow it deep in the bushes. Don’t your props have bushes around the fence lines ? Who the heck would know or care. We do very high end stuff and been doing this for many many years.
When there are woods next to where I mow, sure, scrape it and blow it into the underbrush.

Into people's mulched beds? Are you kidding me?
That's more trashy than the hack who cuts my neighbor's grass and leaves half the street covered in grass clippings.

Yea. Most props here have clusters of thick ceder or other shrubs or hedges where there’s no way a few clumps of grass blown deep would ever be detected. Considering we’re mulching everything it kinda seems stupid to haul away a bit of grass build up instead of feeding the bushes.

I tried looking for burlap tarps online and I can't find ANYTHING like what I have in the photo above.
I've seen guys dumping mower bags of grass onto these things for YEARS around here.
My mower dealer sells these. Why can't I find them online? Crazy.

Does anyone else in other areas see/use these things?
Like I said, they have a heavy, black, nylon handle/loop on each corner - it's not just a square of burlap.
I guess it's about 5'x5'

I tried looking for burlap tarps online and I can't find ANYTHING like what I have in the photo above.
I've seen guys dumping mower bags of grass onto these things for YEARS around here.
My mower dealer sells these. Why can't I find them online? Crazy.

Does anyone else in other areas see/use these things?
Like I said, they have a heavy, black, nylon handle/loop on each corner - it's not just a square of burlap.
I guess it's about 5'x5'
GROWORLD Leaf Tarp with 4 Handles Garden Waste Yard Tarps Extra Reinforced Corner Waterproof Reusable Durable Tarp Collector for Clean-Ups https://a.co/d/eLmz8u5

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.