Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
340 Posts
Yep, looks to be the yazoo 24 inch.

· Registered
340 Posts
Actually, that may not be the factory setup for the front casters. It seems to me, if I remember correctly, they had a swivel type with curved bent rods to hold the wheels. Those type were always quick to wear out on about any mower they were on.
Not the 24.. The 26 and up have the caster wheels... Earlier ones also never had the casters, but that doesnt look to be that old... But it is old..LOL

· Registered
340 Posts
I am looking at the 2nd picture posted and see that the wheels are bolted to frame there is no Self propelled.. for a second pulley to have a belt conected to it would be silly since you would have to have it moving inorder for the blade to spin and self propelled unit to work? I will go and take a picture of my old yazoo as soon as i can so you can compare how similar it is

· Registered
340 Posts
blade turns constantly sp can be disengaged
Are you saying that the one in the second picture is self propelled? The wheels are bolted to the frame? I would say that it is a push model. and i am sticking with a yazoo also...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.