Unsatisfied customer is ghosting me and won’t pay invoice

grigs04

LawnSite Member
Send the invoice to collections. So much easier than lawyer and all that **** that comes with!! What you talking about Willis. Anyway collection agency is everywhere. So easy just give it to them and they take care of it. Downfall they take 40%. But worth it for me. I don’t have time to chase down customers. Now I do give the customers a few months to pay before I do something like that.

rclawn

LawnSite Silver Member
Put a lien on her house if you have to. Pisses me off when people pull this crap. Low life. I’m currently blocked and ghosted I texted her on my other phone she said if I contact her again she would call cops. So I attached a lien to her house not contacting her again until she contacts me. She knows where to mail the check

Mello Living

LawnSite Member
Put a lien on her house if you have to. Pisses me off when people pull this crap. Low life. I’m currently blocked and ghosted I texted her on my other phone she said if I contact her again she would call cops. So I attached a lien to her house not contacting her again until she contacts me. She knows where to mail the check
I would keep texting her let her know a lien has been applied ,let her call the cops . Block that one ? I would go get a burner . Don't know the law but i am sure the cops will advise you/warn before taking action if you are not in compliance with law for collecting . Although i am guessing you paid a lawyer put the lien on it ? I guess he/she advised you on what to do ?

Youngandfree

LawnSite Fanatic
I would keep texting her let her know a lien has been applied ,let her call the cops . Block that one ? I would go get a burner . Don't know the law but i am sure the cops will advise you/warn before taking action if you are not in compliance with law for collecting . Although i am guessing you paid a lawyer put the lien on it ? I guess he/she advised you on what to do ?
That's a civil matter. Cops won't touch it.

Top Forums