Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still not getting email notifications about responses on Lawnsite. Am I the only one, or is this still happening. I'm on AOL and need to find out where the problem is. This sucks not knowing who is reponding to different posts.
Thanks,

·
Banned
787 Posts
I am not getting some-thought maybe I had accidentally unsubscribed or something.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey everyone, are some of you getting notifications of posting responsese or not? There's something wrong with the forum server, and it would be nice to have it fixed. Sean needs to know so he can fix the problem now........
Pete

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by SDlawndawg
Also, I see the number of posts I've made are not being recorded.
Hey...... I just noticed my counter is not working either..... COME ON......... let's get things rolling and get this fixed....................

·
Banned
3,594 Posts
I'm guessing everyone who is having this problem uses AOL. I'm working on this. From what I have learned so far, AOL is working hard to fight the spam issue. LawnSite.com has somehow crossed the line with AOL. Pierre has contacted them and is trying to find out how to fix the problem. In the meantime, I apologize for the inconvenience. As far as the post counter not working, I'll have to check on that. I didn't know that the number of posts really mattered that much? Am I missing something?

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by Hamons
Well actually -- I haven't been getting updates either and I don't use aol either.
Hello...... Sean....... You there...... please let's get this thing fixed. I even tried to register a new name but I never got the confirming email from you and now that name is unusable.....
Help..... Help................

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My counter is still not working (what gives?)........ Fix, it or hire someone that will....Please.
Heck, sponsers are paying for this site to work correctly.........

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by 1MajorTom
What forums are you posting in?
Remember, the off topic, support fourm, and website forum does not count the posts.
I'm not worried about that, but I can't believe we haven't fixed getting email to post responses yet. As I said, I tried to try to register a new name, starting from scratch and I was unable to use the name, because I couldn't activate the name since I never received the "activation email". This can't be that hard to check. Try it yourself.
If this "IS" the case, you guy's are losing customers because they cannot register as a customer. Surely, this must something worth looking into.
Pete

·
Banned
3,594 Posts
Hey Pete....calm down. You must have skipped over my response. AOL has locked out LawnSite because of spam. It was a mistake on their part and we are doing everything we can to fix it. We cannot force AOL to respond or get things done any quicker.

Thanks for your suggestion to hire someone, but we have it handled. Don't worry, no conspiracy here to keep you out of LawnSite:D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.