• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Urgent prayer request

Envy Lawn Service

LawnSite Fanatic
During my time here at Lawnsite I have made a great many friends, and tonight I call on you for prayers. My daughter and our family is in need of them.

My daughter was stricken with a very very serious athsma attack and as I write this she lies in the hospital in the hands of a team working around the clock and continous medication in order to remain in stable condition. It seems this attack has a firm grip on her and does not want to let go. She has been struggling to breath for the last 12 hours with only minor improvement, dependent on continous medication, and her little heart has been pounding 170-200 beats per minute.

I am only here for the moment to grab some much needed items and to make this request... and I do not know how long it will be before I return again...

But please remember her in your prayers.
I thank you all for them in advance.

Bull

LawnSite Senior Member
Envy, I pray that all will go well with your daughter. Ask for strength in times like these and and give God all the glory as his will is done.

Tonyr

LawnSite Bronze Member
Oh Man, I'm so sorry to hear this!

I know what you're going through, our 1st daughter had bad athsma, nearly lost her several times, very heart wrenching!

Our thoughts are certainly will you my friend, now go take care of that special child of yours!

Brianslawn

LawnSite Silver Member
im thinking about you guys envy... :angel:

QualityLawnCare4u

LawnSite Gold Member
Envy, you have my prayers and I do know what you are going threw.

Up North

LawnSite Bronze Member
Envy, your daughter and entire family is in my thoughts and prayers. I certainly hope they can stabilize the situation VERY soon and get her back on her feet. Good luck and we're definitely thinking of you all.

Buck

TClawn

LawnSite Silver Member
done....

my prayers go out to your daughter and your family.