1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

US Maintenance?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Pioneer01, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Pioneer01

Pioneer01 LawnSite Member
    from Denver

So how does everybody feel about the 4% Rebate:angry: :realmad: I was just about to send them a 4% fuel surcharge, bastards.........

2. Harrington Landscape

Harrington Landscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from Erie Pa

they tell me now that unless you are a subcontractor they will not use you. And then no one will call you back

3. Pioneer01

Pioneer01 LawnSite Member
    from Denver

What do you mean subcontractor? Everyone that works for US Maintenance is a subcontractor....

4. Mike33

Mike33 LawnSite Bronze Member

I finally got all of my money for snow plowing had a real nice rep she would always call me back. I had a few invoices got messed up on there part but i got paid looking at around 45-60 days. Yes i will still work for them because the account i do im actually getting one hell of a rate compared to others. I will keep a seperate file next year on them so i can hand check off paid invoices. My program would actually get messed up because they would pay out of sequence.
    Mike