1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Used equipment for sale?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Flyerwillmow4u, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Flyerwillmow4u

Flyerwillmow4u LawnSite Member

I have a small lawn care business here in Cabot, AR. I am looking for a used trailer and maybe a used walk behind. Anyone know where i could find one? Thanks.

Scott

2. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

3. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

4. amvega

amvega LawnSite Member

I seen a real good deal on ebay the other day. It was a 36" snapper walkbehind w/ bagger, a honda 21" mower, a stihl blower, a trailer and a weed eater. $3100 for all.

5. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

I am selling a 6.5x12 open trailer (in very good shape), 2 21" self propelled mowers,(one is a Husquvarna, the other is a Snapper), also for sale is a Sthil B/P blower, and Stihl trimmer w/edging attatchment. All of this equipment is in very good condition with very low hours. $1200.00 takes it all.

6. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

I've got a really nice Hustler Super Z for sale

7. tat900

tat900 LawnSite Senior Member

i called my buddy they are not gonna sell any of there equipment if you decide you still lookin into a deere im prolly gonna sell my 717 if your interested

8. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

i have a john deere f/s in the equipment marketplace on the site, its real cheap

9. LawnMowerMan3875

LawnMowerMan3875 LawnSite Member

nobagger, could you post some pics??
    Thanks,

10. tat900

tat900 LawnSite Senior Member

hey if your seriously interested ina deere mower ill sell mine cheap if you are lookin for one 2 sets of blades and its only 6 months old with 60 hours on it
    and i may have soome accounts for you if you are interested