1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

used equipment

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by rbentzel, Oct 27, 2006.

1. rbentzel

rbentzel LawnSite Member

I've been reading th posts from everyone, it's been very informative. I've been researching the equipment and the seal coating business for the past year. I have some experience sealing driveways and extensive experience in industrial equipment. I'm looking at starting this as a side job this spring 07. Is anyone upgrading or has a small rig for sale in the PA/MD area? I'm targeting only the residential market in the York, PA area.

Also, has any went throught he SBA for start-up loans?

Any information or advice on liability insurance?

2. lyonsealcoat

lyonsealcoat LawnSite Member

I have a good start up rig avalible. its a custom built trailer with a 550 tank and 90 gallon hot rubber box. it also has a emiglo 5.5 hp compressor a husky 1590 pump, gravity feed, ramp for the blower and such, broom box, and many extra things. if your intrested call me

248.756.9173- jonathon lyonsealcoat llc

ill try and work up a reasonable price for it... if you are intrested

3. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting LawnSite Senior Member

Just wondering if you still had the unit, and did you come up with a price yet?

4. lyonsealcoat

lyonsealcoat LawnSite Member

5. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting LawnSite Senior Member

Well did you sell the sealcoat machine if not pm me and I'll give you my phone # maybe we can set something up.

Never mind I just seen your phone # and I'll call you.