Used Kawasaki FB460v Engine Parts--Sad Story

dartland

LawnSite Member
Took my Ransome Bobcat walk behind with a Kawasaki 460v in for service, and dealer managed to melt the air filter housing, part number 11011-2174. They are no longer available anywhere I've checked. Anyone know of a used mower bone yard that might have one?

Thanks

Attachments

Valk

LawnSite Platinum Member
Start calling dealers w/in a radius. You never know who knows someone who might have a graveyard of sorts. Good luck & Godspeed!

MikeyVedia

LawnSite Member
Thanks very much. Can't tell from the pic what you've got. Can you get a broader view pls?
I have a FC420V-AS15 From what I can tell the parts you need look identical . Does anyone reading this know if they are the same or you might get on-line and see if there the same and we can go from there.

MikeyVedia

LawnSite Member
I have a FC420V-AS15 From what I can tell the parts you need look identical . Does anyone reading this know if they are the same or you might get on-line and see if there the same and we can go from there.
I measured center to center on the bolts and I came up with three and five eighths hopefully you can tell from the picture if it looks like the one you need.
Screenshot_20210602-143303.png