Used lesco 200 gal spray tank pricing??

buckeyelawn79

LawnSite Member
I needed some opinions on what a used 200 gallon tank is worth. It is either a 07 or 08 model space saver lesco tank with an electric Hannay reel with 300' of 1/2" hose. It runs great and nothing is wrong just buyer will need to put a battery on it for the reel. My questions is that I didn't know what these bring used and I don't see these for sale often to get an idea on price. I dont need it anymore and would like to sell. Also, it has a new tree and shrub gun with three tips and a plastic lawn gun with three tips as well, all of these are brand new. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

His Scapes

LawnSite Member
I don't know what they go for either. But I am looking to buy one. Let me know if you come up with a price and I will let you know what I find out searching.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hogjaw

LawnSite Senior Member
I certainly don't mean to be disrespectful or smart.
I have sold the two I have and they are roughly in the model years you mentioned.

$2000 for one and the other went for $2800. I'm not saying this is the true price range for used units - just what I sold mine for. Both were space saver units.

Both would start on 2nd or 3rd pulls, used no oil.

The value of anything is set by how bad the seller wants to sell and how bad the buyer wants the item.

Best regards

Hogjaw

LawnSite Senior Member
One had the chemlawn gun and nozzles and the other all they wanted was the TSC wand.

Neither of the tanks had chemical stains inside or out.

I would suggest you contact Lesco to see what today's price is for the space saver.

Hope some of the info is beneficial.

Best regards,

Greenery

LawnSite Senior Member
I've seen 4-5 of them sell at auctions for $1500-$2000.
Not sure what year any of them were but they all looked to be in decent shape.
Posted via Mobile Device