1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Used Permagreen Ultra

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by cjoverma, Jan 26, 2009.

1. cjoverma

cjoverma LawnSite Member

This is a very well maintained and 100% functional permagreen ultra. I bought it this summer and used it for misc purposes, then did my 5 lawns in Sept fert with it..flawlessly...then i broke the recoil... instead of screwing around with fixing it (i dont halfway fix anything) i just ordered a new engine ($660) and put that, new (aggressive)tires, a completely new spray system(new lines, pump, cleaned fittings, calibrated tips, etc) and used for rest of year. Just picked up another 20 acres of fert + spray so i decided to sell and get bigger unit. nothing at all is wrong, as matter of fact just had dealer go thru it and fix a switch that i used to have to ground out the spark to kill. now i can just flip kill switch. please call if you have any questions about it. If i dont answer i will call you back asap, just leave voicemail or txt me. if i can figure out how to post pics i will. also just pulled all wheels off and painted rims and hopper to look nice. very good machine for $$. asking $2700. cell is 765 237 8420. nights are best to get ahold of me.

permagreen 018.jpg

permagreen 023.jpg

permagreen 020.jpg

permagreen 025.jpg

permagreen 027.jpg

2. aird208

aird208 LawnSite Member

still for sale???