Lawn Care Forum banner

User Location

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Guest 
#1 ·
This is just something to think about for future reference after the dust settles. I just wanted to ask it know before it gets side tracked as the season is quickly approaching for alot of us Northerners here.

I see that many people are not using the Loaction Feature: when they are entering their profile. Would it be possible to make this field mandated prior to posting. This is such an important factor when answering posts. Im not sure as though many understand just how important demographics are in this Industry - apparently.

Thanks for your input.
Kris

#2 ·
Kris
I do believe that the newer members do have to put down the area that they are when they sign up for member status. But I also remember somewhere along the lines this has been brought up before. I have been told that the program that runs this site would have to be re-written.

Frankly, I don't know why people are afraid to tell everbody where they are from. As you pointed out, you can only help a person if you know what region they are comming from.
John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.