• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Uses for your ATV as an LCO

AOD

LawnSite Senior Member
You could pull a utility cart, rough cut mower or pull behind turf sweeper with one, but basically nothing that a lawn tractor can't do. You may want less aggressive tires to drive across customers lawns with, off-road tires can leave some good ruts in soft ground.

hitechlm

LawnSite Senior Member
i wrote mine off. We actually use it for aerating on large wide open properties and snow removal, we occasionally use it on mulch jobs also.

QualityLawnCare4u

LawnSite Gold Member
I have used mine to pull a 5 x 8 trailor around clients yard to pick up large limbs, move rocks from truck to flower bed, and used it last Wensday to pull my ztr out of a muddy ditch and most of all its FUN to work with!
When a man wants a toy we will find a way to justify it!

theheisk

LawnSite Member
Not sure if you are set on getting a ATV, but I was a die hard ATV guy until a buddy of mine bought a Polaris Ranger. I told him there is no way that souped up golf cart could be fun....until i rode it through the woods. I was hooked! I sold my Sportsman and bought a Ranger and never looked back. I use that thing everyday! With the tilt bed and ability to carry passangers they are hands down the most useful. If you looking to play then a RaZor or a Rhino is the way to go.

Oh Yeah Go Colts!!!

Last edited: