Valley, CT - Selling mint 2008 Exmark Lazer Z 27HP from CT.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by soloscaperman, Jun 8, 2018.

1. soloscaperman

soloscaperman LawnSite Gold Member

Putting it back in the market after the street bike accident and having issues with my leg again. I'm the only owner and bought it brand new in 2008-2009 for around $9-$10K. Kohler 27HP use only mobile 1 never smokes which I heard is common. Two new coils at 800hrs but found out they just had to be clean. Mower is always waxed since I have OCD. Always garaged as well. Oil changed every month. I still have the original belt and a brand new one as well. Seat belt/roll bar works fine, has gas gauge. Automatic dual gas tanks. I run only high test gas.

Selling on here then will use craigslist or backpage later on, even though it's full of sketchy people on there would rather help out my fellow lawnsite guys. I guarantee you won't find a mower this clean. Has around 1000hrs. You don't need the choke, starts so well you have to instantly throw the choke off. I'm a Kawasaki fan but this Kohler is impressive. Deck is the Advantage not the crappy TRITON that has issues up in the Northern states. It's a 52 inch but can easily upgrade to a 54 or 56 inch. I did large homes in Wabuda street in Shelton, CT. (Rich area)Large lawns and cuts plenty fast. Mower fits easily in areas where my friends scag Disel can't go. Mower probably only mows 1-3 mins slower then his huge Scag. Top speed is rated 12.5MPH.

ASKING FOR WHATEVER IS FAIR.

mower1.jpg

mower2.jpg

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    hort101 likes this.
  2. AutumnRidge

AutumnRidge LawnSite Member

Post more pics. I'm interested

soloscaperman likes this.
  3. Jm3250

Jm3250 LawnSite Member

post some pics of the camaro too :usflag:

4. soloscaperman

Sorry for the delay. I will post new ones Saturday night or Sunday morning. If I can I will post a video as well. Can't believe I'm selling this mower. lol it's depressing, worked sooooooo hard for it and took very good care of it. I live near a huge park so anyone can test it there.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  5. soloscaperman

At one point I was thinking about trading that car on here for a newer truck. Sold my trailer and truck recently and regret selling the truck. This car can actually get CLASSIC plates next year since it's a 1999. High mileage but still pulls. LS1 has 188,000 miles on original engine & paint. Anybody with a Chevy, Ford, or Dodge I run HP TUNERS software any local landscape guys need scanning, tuning, run a full diagnosis while driving and recording , or help passing emissions cough cough email me at WhiteHillsLanscape@hotmail.com I highly recommend for any landscape owner that has many trucks in landscaping to run this software and you can record if you're workers beat on it and YOU CAN CHANGE SETTINGS to the PCM so they can't beat on your trucks. I set my landscape truck to only max out the RPMS at 3500RPM when I had a worker while in the hospital. $500 for the software & hardware but soooo worth it.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  6. Jm3250

Jm3250 LawnSite Member

I have a 2002 in black as well. Don't sell it, you'll regret it!

7. soloscaperman

hort101 likes this.
  8. soloscaperman

Sorry for the wait but I guarantee you won't find a mower in this condition with the hrs and age, this clean. My landscape friends break my ballz about my OCD and should of named my business that lol. I'm honest and will take any reasonable offer. I wiped it down but didn't wax because it was getting dark.

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

9. whited

whited LawnSite Member
    from az

Is this still available??