1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Vancouver Property Manager Problems?

Discussion in 'Network: International' started by Dr.NewEarth, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

So you can work for free year round? Pass. Still haven't physically met another LCO who has had good luck with it. Somebody posted in another thread he was getting a grand monthly per half acre lot. I'm skeptical at that claim.

2. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Update on this topic. With the housing crisis behind us things have changed a lot. The fly by nights are largely gone. I'm watching property values in my own community steadily rising. Houses are selling in 2 weeks on average. I have noticed Realtors and homeowners putting some money into their properties at sale time to increase curb appeal and sale price. We are currently working with several good size HOAs and the experience has been phenomenal. Boards and homeowners seem to finally understand quality work and property value attract better homeowners. The PM business has cleaned up Its act a lot since courts and code enforcement cracked down. I would say do your homework and talk some people there. It could be a good gig for the right guy. I would suggest coming correct with proper credentials and the equipment and manpower to do the job. A professional portfolio shows you're serious. 8 years ago this was a shady division of lawn care but things can always change.

Dr.NewEarth likes this.