Vanderkooi's profiting in the new economy

DVS Hardscaper

LawnSite Fanatic
I'm all about anything Vanderkooi.

No I havent attended this.

But, part of me says "if a person or business has made it this far through the recession, we/they must be doing something right. Maybe not right off that bat (as in my case), but somewhere along the way someone figured things out. Otherwise we/they would no longer be in operation.

OP
J

JoeyDipetro

LawnSite Member
I'm all about anything Vanderkooi.

No I havent attended this.

But, part of me says "if a person or business has made it this far through the recession, we/they must be doing something right. Maybe not right off that bat (as in my case), but somewhere along the way someone figured things out. Otherwise we/they would no longer be in operation.

I can understand that part and growing confidence with each day of survival. However, isn't there another part that is still unsure and could benefit from some input from somebody like VK? I don't know, but that's what I'm thinking.

And as far as figuring things out, nobody has this figured out and being "in operation" is no indication of profitably being in operation. I know a lot of guys just getting by and waiting for that turn in the economy.

Still looking for a response from somebody that has taken Vanderkooi's class.

Ocutter73

LawnSite Member
I took his class a while ago. There was lots of info. Of course it was like trying to pack 10 hrs of info and questions into 4 hrs. The book he sells at the seminars explains a lot. I bit the bullet last yr and paid for one of his consultants to help just to make sure I was on track. A lot has changed for me so I will be doing a follow up with the consultant. A worth while cost..he checks in every 3-4 months and will take my calls at any time.