Veeewy Intristing

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by ArTurf, Aug 2, 2018.

1. ArTurf

ArTurf LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Ark

2. CorgiTurf

CorgiTurf LawnSite Senior Member

Yes indeed... previous employees of L.T. rich. Let’s see what they come up with. I can’t wait

3. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Fanatic

:eek:
    :clapping::terribletowel::weightlifter:Thumbs Up:D

Thank God...I was thinking I was going to end up having to settle for less than the best...I love it. "Operations to build ZERO TURN spreader sprayers"
    Music to my ears. I will be sending them an e-mail with my contact info so I am sure to stay in the loop when they are up and cranking!
    Thanks for the heads up ArTurf!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  4. buttaluv

buttaluv LawnSite Senior Member
    from MidWest

It will be interesting for sure.. I'm sure there are patents, etc. they'll have to do something completely different I think...

5. ted putnam

Agreed, there will be patents. It'll have to be different, but the same. Kind of like the plethora of zero turn mowers out there...

I was thinking with word being that at least most of the former LT Rich employees refused to take positions with Toro, there might be a Phoenix rise from the flames so to speak. That may just be the case. Whatever the case, they will have all of my contact information that I will give them and I will let them know that I am extremely interested in what they have to offer.

6. ETM

ETM LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GEORGIA

Best thing they could have done. Glad they got back on the horse. I know everyone is pulling for them.

7. AnotherOkie

AnotherOkie LawnSite Senior Member
    from Newalla

Good for them. Hope they can get it going.

8. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

This is great! I just got a new intermediate a couple weeks ago so I won't be needing a new machine real soon. However, I will be very interested to see what these guys come up with. Good for them!

9. ted putnam

Hi Ted,

Thank you for contacting us and offering the kind words. We’re very excited to launch at GIE and would like to invite you to our event if you’re planning on attending. We’re not releasing any detailed information but we are confident that you’ll like the machine. The team has been listening for years and finally able to make changes that will make the operator very happy. We’ll keep you posted!

Thanks,

Matt

Matt Smith – Sales Manager

920 S State Road 39 Lebanon, IN 46052

Phone – 765-335-5501 Cell – 765-481-8190

msmith@steelgreenmfg.com

[​IMG]

Just thought I'd post this return e-mail I received today for some of you folks...

10. ArTurf

ArTurf LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Ark

I might go to GIE this year depending on how busy I am at the time