1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

velke on exmark

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Palmer Lawn Care, Jun 21, 2004.

1. Palmer Lawn Care

Palmer Lawn Care LawnSite Member
    from Maine

Im looking to buy the Exmark turf tracer HP 52" with velke pro-1, and striping kit, but I want to know that if I put all those on, would I have to drill any holes into my deck? or are there holes already there and i just screw them on or something like that?

2. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

Last time I saw an exmark TT, it had holes in it for a sulky/velke, but whether they'd match the unit you're thinking of is another matter.

3. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

Most commercial mowers I have seen already have the holes for the Velkie brand sulkies/

4. Rather Be Fishing

Rather Be Fishing LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

My ancient Encore and new Cub Commercial walk-behinds both have the proper holes for Velke mouting plates. I'd say it's a safe bet the eXmark has the same pattern but you could always try their forum to 100% sure.

I really like my Velke X2 so much I'm thinking of buying another mounting plate so I can swap it to the 36 on the days I cut smaller properties.