• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

Very good aeration flyer...

KirbysLawn

Millenium Member
FYI, Lesco sells merchandising materials to promote your service. Here is a scan of their aeration flyer, it is color but my color scanner is not working. :( The part number is 021022 if anyone is interested in ordering, they also sell flyers to leave after you aerate and so on.

Ray

bob

LawnSite Platinum Member
Ray, They look good. I've got some Ryan brochues that I use to promote aeration. On the back is a blank area that you can add your name and number.

ant

LawnSite Silver Member
perfco printing 1-800-827-7373 and focal point 800-525-6999 has nice ones also (just for your info)

OP
KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn

Millenium Member
I forgot to mention, they are around $4.00 for a hundred. Lesoc has a sample pack called the Southern Sample Kit, part # 051128 it has a bunch of samples. I'm sure they have a northern kit, not sure of the number. Lesco's number is 1-800-321-5325 for ordering, or just stop by the store.

Hope that helps.

Kevin

LawnSite Member
Check out Ray's truck it is actually a Lesco store on wheels!!!!lol Ray that truck is too nice to be working in!!! Kevin

OP
KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn

Millenium Member
Scraper, you took that wrong. NOPE and the mad face is because I don't get $$ for it, not at your post. I thought it was funny! :) :)

I know Lesco is mentioned by me alot, it's because I like them and their service. I don't know how to let people know Lesco has these products unless I say "Lesco" has them, make sence?

Should we start refering to Lesco as "Les**", some, not you I think, seem to think it's a bad word.

Ray