1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Very good aeration flyer...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KirbysLawn, Aug 30, 2000.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

FYI, Lesco sells merchandising materials to promote your service. Here is a scan of their aeration flyer, it is color but my color scanner is not working. :( The part number is 021022 if anyone is interested in ordering, they also sell flyers to leave after you aerate and so on.

Ray

[​IMG]

2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Ray, They look good. I've got some Ryan brochues that I use to promote aeration. On the back is a blank area that you can add your name and number.

3. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

perfco printing 1-800-827-7373 and focal point 800-525-6999 has nice ones also (just for your info)

4. KirbysLawn

I forgot to mention, they are around $4.00 for a hundred. Lesoc has a sample pack called the Southern Sample Kit, part # 051128 it has a bunch of samples. I'm sure they have a northern kit, not sure of the number. Lesco's number is 1-800-321-5325 for ordering, or just stop by the store.

Hope that helps.

5. Kevin

Kevin LawnSite Member
    from S.E. PA

Got them for like$4.75 a hundred, but the lesco rep said they are a closeout so get them while they last

6. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Ray...you getting a discount from Lesco for all your advertising for them here? ;)

7. KirbysLawn

8. Kevin

Kevin LawnSite Member
    from S.E. PA

Check out Ray's truck it is actually a Lesco store on wheels!!!!lol Ray that truck is too nice to be working in!!! Kevin

9. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Ray what's with that crap? Can't stand a little ribbing? C'mon now...chill out dude! Or do you just like to see yourself talk?

10. KirbysLawn

Scraper, you took that wrong. NOPE and the mad face is because I don't get $$ for it, not at your post. I thought it was funny! :) :)

I know Lesco is mentioned by me alot, it's because I like them and their service. I don't know how to let people know Lesco has these products unless I say "Lesco" has them, make sence?

Should we start refering to Lesco as "Les**", some, not you I think, seem to think it's a bad word.

Ray