1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

very impressed with redmax customer service

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Jun 20, 2005.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

as i stated last week, my red max split boom wacker, has given me trouble. in less than 2 years, it has been in the shop perhaps 6-7 times for the same thing. i always paid the repair bill, and went on my way. this time i had it, told the dealer this is bullcrap, and i want redmax to make it right. i don't have the reciept, or the warrenty, but i have a wacker that is nothing but trouble. i pretty much took a hissy fit. the dealer called redmax, told them what the deal was. the dealer called me this evening to say my wacker was repaired. of course i went right over, in a rage, ready to scream and yell. and, then he handed me a brand new wacker.....redmax replaced the wacker. i got a brand new one. that, is customer service. i only wish i had asked a year ago, after the 2nd or 3rd time it broke down. thank you redmax for exceptional products, and exceptional service