1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Very Inconsiderate

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Jay9437, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Jay9437

Jay9437 LawnSite Member

What do you think about a Facility Manager that hires another LCO to do a special job just because the LCO offered him a special price on a "Christmas Clean-up" and not notify you while you were still under contract?:angry:

2. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

i would be pissed i would probably be like you'd be. that happened to me only a residential.

3. scagwildcat

scagwildcat LawnSite Senior Member
    from nw. ct.

if the clean-up was in your contract, i would charge them for it!! but if the clean-up should have been done in nov and you didnt do it, well then its your fault.......

4. captken

captken LawnSite Bronze Member

Boo Hooo....:cry:

Look out you are going to lose that contract....lol:drinkup:
    Unless you bend over and.....you know the drill....live and learn. That guy will try and take it away from you....what are you going to do now? Want sympathy or a towel to cry on?
    Do you really want this account? What are you prepaired to do to defend it? Take a loss? Get a life:sleeping:

5. captken

captken LawnSite Bronze Member

I read your profile...what goes around.......
    Iv'e had guys like you [try and take away my accounts], try to cut my nutz on residential when I first started this business....used to pizz me off....ha...ha.....hammer

6. Ky.Smoke

Ky.Smoke LawnSite Member

That blows. I had that happen once last year with a comm. account. Just gotta take it.