Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used Vistaprint.com earlier this season for Business cards and some labels. The quality and service was great!

Since May, I however have been getting charged by them two transactions back to back on my bank statements. At first, I though maybe I forgot to enter something in and went along with it becuase I had been ordering various stuff from various places. Anyhow, I got my statement for July today and was going over everything. I got charged again in July as well, two charges back to back on my statement of $14.95.

I called the bank this evening and I was told I was charged again for August as well. The bank told me to contnact them as they have heard of this problem in the past.
I called the company and they said by clicking on of the save $10 on this order buttons, I enrolled myself in a rewards program or something. They said those two charges were the monthly fee for the program.
I don't remember signing up for the program and didn't receive any email stating it. The rep then asked me if I was receiving coupons for discounts and free items from Target, Burger Kind, Kmart and other misc places. I said no.

Long story short, they discontinued my membership in the program and say the full monies will be credited to my account. They were rather nice about it on the phone, but I'll be wathcing close to make sure the money goes back. If not my bank will step up and hopefully help me out.

I just wanted to let others know about this. The quality was good and all but I'm not sure if I'll continue to do business with them now.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Yeah, my wife mentioned that to me last week. She said some people on another web site she visits was complaining about the same thing. Someone stated that the BBB had several hundred complaints about them. I have never had a problem with this, but I also have not ordered anything from them in over a year. Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like a scam. I can't believe they would do something like that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Vistprint is technically free,(or almost free), however, when you order your cards, you are automatically registered for various "services or programs". If you do not specifically decline these offers, you will be charged. At this point you need to contact Vistaprint and figure out who is charging you, then cancel it. You should also be getting some kind of email confirmations about these charges.

I had the same problem with Vistaprint. It took me three months to clear it up.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Here is the good news. The same thing happened to me. I kept seeing a charge for $14.95 a month on my bankstatement. I thought it was a service fee. My fault. I investigated and it was vista print charging me for a service I never asked for.

I contacted the company and they removed the charges which came up to about $146.00. They refunded me within two or three business days.

Hopes this helps.

·
Registered
224 Posts
same thing happened to me..... it is not a service your automatically charged for though. it is a kind of shaddy box that pops up at the end of the transaction... you need to click out of it and not do anything..

I have done business with Vista print for my landscapi9ng as well as my retial shop for the past 8 years. they are incredible..

except for that damm charge.. but if you contact them they dont hesitate to refund your money..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.