Volt lighting systems

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Smith Lawn & Landscaping, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Bigred350

Bigred350 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Alan B.
    Is Amp and Volt two different companies?

2. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Fanatic

Different brands like Chevy and Buick or ford/mercury

Bigred350 likes this.
  3. Alan B

Alan B Sponsor
    Male, from tampa, fl

Correct, two separate brands but owned by the same parent co.

AMP products are exclusively for contractors, price protected, dedicated contractor support, free shipping. AMP started with its own unique line of products that were higher quality (specification grade fixtures), more expensive, and completely exclusive. The line has expanded to cover a variety of price points, but remains for trade-only.

4. OP
    OP
    Smith Lawn & Landscaping

Smith Lawn & Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I will be installing 6 spot lights and 5 deck lights I ordered from AMP this weekend for a client. I couldn't believe how fast shipping was i ordered Monday and Tuesday it was at the door. I'm impressed so far.

5. Alan B

Alan B Sponsor
    Male, from tampa, fl

and it is free shipping :)

All products in stock, all orders rec'd by 5pm ship same day, we reach 55% of locations next day via ground shipping and 85% in 48 hours. Lifetime warranty on all items including lamps. Customer service staff 7 days a week (8am-8pm M-F and slightly shorter hours on weekends).

6. AMPLighting

AMPLighting Sponsor

Thank you for the feedback both positive and negative. We truly listen to all of our customers feedback.