Vride for sale

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by ed2hess, Feb 10, 2018.

1. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Is it worth $500. Engine has 1000 hours no wheel Motors 52".

KIMG4788.jpg

2. Ethanslawn

Ethanslawn LawnSite Senior Member

does motor run? are the pumps there or is there anything missing? A lot of unknowns, but I would buy and rebuild or use for parts. Cause it probably needs $1000 just in wheel motors.

3. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Motor ran pumps are there. Wheel hubs about $150 and the platform is gone. The owners took wheel motors for another machine.

4. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

All kind of stuff at dealer....this tool box for sale $200. Will go for less no keys. I am thinking about buying it. Can anyone identify maker?

KIMG4791.jpg

Bumper at right for sale

5. Ethanslawn

Ethanslawn LawnSite Senior Member

I would always offer less because you know what problems you will run into. Also the toolbox looks like a weathergard? Red push locks should help identify if a little easier

6. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Stuff at dealer going to dump before March 2 Big Yearly Sale by McCoys.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOC9qupJ7KcC7_8sFiKIf3gBflIxO5-OS3Io7cO

Head mechanic had one of the riding exmark in video in shop working on it. Not the big bagger. The unit was brand new just sit outside for a long period. Late Friday you can go and hang out at dealer drink beer and eat barbecue one of guys cook. Opportunity to talk with mechanic and watch him repairing stuff.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  7. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

for 500 bucks you could either use it for parts if you already have similar models or put it back into operation.

8. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe we can roll the cost together with stuff we buy at the annual sale on March 2. I also want to buy one of the 20 2yr old Wordlawns that dealer took on trade-in. Hope to get the unit for $500 or less. Mechanic said he was going to screen them.

9. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

There’s a 20 year old world lawn?

10. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Perfect Cuts bought 20 new worldlawns and traded their old ones in......they are 2 years old.