• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

waiting for the snow to melt????

fga

LawnSite Silver Member
anyone else waiting for the snow to clear up so you can finish up the leaves? i was either hoping for a blizzard, or none at this point. most of mine are done, just a handful left, like 30 accounts maybe.

grass_cuttin_fool

LawnSite Gold Member
I had 3 but 1 called and cancelled out today, I still have 2 left before Christmas, 1 is a minor leaf removal and 1 is major but both pay good.We got snow monday here and then followed by sleet and freezing rain thursday. Its still on the ground here in alot of places, mostly on the shady side of houses.

OP
fga

fga

LawnSite Silver Member
rodfather said:
let it snow, let it snow, let it snow la la la:D
oh yeah. but one or the other... blizzard or sun.

rod, all your leaves are done?when it started snowing, i still had trees that wheren't even near done falling off the trees.. like the bradford pears:realmad:

OP
fga

fga

LawnSite Silver Member
grass_cuttin_fool said:
Its still on the ground here in alot of places, mostly on the shady side of houses.
same here. sunny side is clear, the other is an ice slide with mounds of snow

OP
fga

fga

LawnSite Silver Member
Lux Lawn said:
Adam
We have so much snow we may not see the grass till spring.Our clean-ups will take extra time in the spring thats for sure.But extra time means extra money.
i was thinking of you the other day when the news said your area was getting pounded... paying for your christmas gitfs early huh:angel: how's the headaches?

i just want to send my final bills. i was hoping to get them completely done before christmas.

jk landscape,
i do plowing as well. i can bang out my 3 parking lots and about 10 residential accounts in about 4 hours flat... which is awesome money. still gotta do those leaves though:dizzy: