walk behind mowers for sale

MDN78

LawnSite Member
I have 2 48" walk behind mowers for sale, going out of business and dont need these mowers. One is a exmark the other is a snapper pro. both have kohler command 15hp motors, new tires, and new belts. they both run and mow great, well maintained. exmark is a viking with hdro the snapper is belt driven. exmark is an 88 model the snapper is an 2005.

Deererunner

LawnSite Senior Member
I have 2 48" walk behind mowers for sale, going out of business and dont need these mowers. One is a exmark the other is a snapper pro. both have kohler command 15hp motors, new tires, and new belts. they both run and mow great, well maintained. exmark is a viking with hdro the snapper is belt driven. exmark is an 88 model the snapper is an 2005.
What are you asking for these mowers? You can e-mail me if you would like, would also like to see pictures of both mowers.

KGsEnterprise@Hotmail.com

Thank you

OP
MDN78

MDN78

LawnSite Member

1800 obo.