Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Saturday July 9, 2005 between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM my 52" side discharge deck for my Walker was stolen from behind my shop at my house. I would like to ask anybody in Northeast Alabama or the surrounding states to be on the lookout. I have already filed a report, but last night I got some info from the person who saw the people take it and I know who they are. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

DLS

·
Registered
61 Posts
DLS02 said:
On Saturday July 9, 2005 between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM my 52" side discharge deck for my Walker was stolen from behind my shop at my house. I would like to ask anybody in Northeast Alabama or the surrounding states to be on the lookout. I have already filed a report, but last night I got some info from the person who saw the people take it and I know who they are. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

DLS
if you know who they are why havent you got them?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Because I am waiting for the investigator and sheriff to take care of it, but it looks like they are taking their sweet time. I have given them the persons name and address but still have not heard any thing yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.