1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Walker bin Inserts: Work or Not

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tomt, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Tomt

Tomt LawnSite Member

I am going to be doing a lot of cleanup after hurricane Ivan and I think that the bin inserts would speed things up.
    Do they work???
    I need feed back asap because I am still on generator power and can get on line infrequently.

Thanks for any feed back good or bad. :help: :help: :help:

2. Ryan Lightning

Ryan Lightning LawnSite Senior Member
    from CA

:D Also what do they cost.

3. Tomt

Tomt LawnSite Member

They cost about $230.00. If they work they would be worth it to me, if not.........!

4. myoder

myoder LawnSite Member

I used them for a day and I didn't like them... The two reasons were they reduce the amount of space by a noticable amount so that resulted in less mowing time between emptying and less space for grass clippings and they are bulky and become aggrevating to use after a couple times... I personally prefer to dump the clippings at the curb and either shovel in the back of the truck or barrel them, I think its quicker. I got to demo the bins because a guy bought them and didn't like them either and returned them so my dealer let me try them out. I wish the worked better because I would have bought them too. just my 2 cents

5. Tomt

Tomt LawnSite Member

Mike Thanks, that is what I need to know.