Walker covers

Discussion in 'W.E. Chapps' started by captdevo, Nov 30, 2001.

  1. captdevo

    captdevo LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 932

    Will any of your covers fit Walker Mowers? Ramrod mini-skids? Toro Dingos?
  2. WE Chapps

    WE Chapps Sponsor
    Messages: 91

    Capt Devo,

    Happy New Year to you and all the members and readers of Lawnsite.com! W.E. wish each and everyone of you a safe,healthy and productive Season in 2002. Keep in touch with us for some very useful new products this year...

    The Walker mowers can be covered from the front of the seat back to the back of the mower with the W.E. Rider/Z Cover. To cover the entire mower including the tires look at the W.E. Deluxe Rider/Z Cover. Haven't tried either cover on one of the skidsters you mentioned. The W.E. Rider/Z Cover should get the vital areas - controls, fuel tank, electronics etc, protected. The W.E. Deluxe Rider/Z Cover may be too big for them. All are made for open trailer transportation at Highway speeds, are waterproof and have three different inside liners for cold, warm or hot engines.

    The new 2002 Catalog will be out next month, call for your FREE copy if you don't get one in the mail.


Share This Page