1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Walker Light Kit (night mowing)

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by nosparkplugs, Apr 29, 2008.

1. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

Installed the Walker light kit off a used MT26 EFI I might repower. I will be doing some night mowing on my commercial accounts, and this will also help on those yards that drag on into the night. There have already been accounts I was finishing up in the dark. No more mowing or loading the trailer in the dark with the light kit
    Please disregard the advertising in the background that is 9 years old, and I have since Incorporated & changed the business name.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Nice..I have some on my stander.

3. MortonLawn

MortonLawn LawnSite Senior Member

can you post a picture of that?? maybe in another post so you don't steal this guys?? *trucewhiteflag*

4. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

I had them posted on here before....If i can't find the thread i will post it again..:)

5. Martin Mowing

Martin Mowing LawnSite Member
    from Kansas

I've been thinking about a light kit for my walker also, but don't you whack your elbows on those?, I already have a sore left elbow from whacking it on the air intake!

6. Martin Mowing

Martin Mowing LawnSite Member
    from Kansas

Sorry, meant right elbow!

7. Jason'sLawnCare

Jason'sLawnCare LawnSite Member

Anybody think those lights can be fitted with HID's. That would look awesome.

8. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Walkers are that slow you gotta work nights too?:dizzy: Just messing with ya there guy. Lights look great. I had an 11 acre empty lot to mow once, and started too late in the afternoon. I ended up using the moon light to finish up, wish I had some lights like those to use.

9. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

those lights look nice

10. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I've thought about that for my Gravely but I never really mow after dark.