• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Walker Model W "The walker"

OP
T

timsjeep

LawnSite Member
I am going to post the rest of the pictures in the pictures thread. Check them out.

zero_turn_mowers

LawnSite Senior Member
Thanks for the price info. I was thinking around $5000.00 but I have never priced one, Looks like a nice machine anc congrats on your new mower timjeep, when you get ready to sell it give me a shout.....LoL

Tim

BigEd

LawnSite Senior Member
Now you need a new trailer! One with a ramp and some room to grow.:eek:

OP
T

timsjeep

LawnSite Member
At this time, that is the only motor you can get. As for the trailer, that is my new spray rig trailer. I am going to set it up as a spray rig. My 2 lawn trailers are used in the winter for watering. They each have a 600 gal. tank on them, no room for mowers.

ksland

LawnSite Senior Member
You are dragging a safety chain!

:eek:

Nice machines, definately think its time for a trailer upgrade though. You have $15000 worth of machines on a $150 trailer :p

Not it looks like a nice little trailer I am sure its worth more but nevertheless toss $1000 and your trailer at a nice 16'er or at least a 12'

OP
T

timsjeep

LawnSite Member
Originally posted by ksland

Nice machines, definately think its time for a trailer upgrade though. You have $15000 worth of machines on a $150 trailer :p

Not it looks like a nice little trailer I am sure its worth more but nevertheless toss $1000 and your trailer at a nice 16'er or at least a 12' [/B]
Reread my last post :)

dishboy

LawnSite Fanatic
I'm sure glad I did'nt post a picture of my sorry ass truck on here, I would be defending myself until Jesus comes back.