1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

walker mower price

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ashlandscaping, Feb 26, 2000.

1. ashlandscaping

ashlandscaping Banned

OK I need a little help here I am looking at buying a company and part of the deal is a 4 year old 48 inch walker rider with bagger system. Plus a walker mower for parts. I have seen the adds even used one. But never have had to price one out. I called local dealers to see book value on this mower. Iam looking for what the going price is what can I expect to get back from the sale of the mower. The deal is cheap 50 accounts a walker mower a parts mower a 36 walk behind a power rake ryan core a trailer and all the blowers and trimmers and ect for $ 12000. Iam sold on the buy but just need to figure what I can get back after I get rid of a couple thing we have or dont need. Any help is taken thank you!!!!!111

2. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

It depends on the condition,the hours,if the unit has had the proper on going mantiance, and the availability of other used Walkers in your area. I would say from $2000.00 to $4000.00..The new Walker 48" GHS unit with 20HP lists for $9600.00 at my dealer.