Walker Mower >>> Walker Snowblower Video

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Silver Cymbal, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Silver Cymbal

Silver Cymbal LawnSite Member

I made this video to show the process. It is much easier than I had expected. I really loved the Walker and the quality of the machine is great. I also just installed the PTO disconnect switch as well to depower the grass handling system. I hope this works as well as people have been saying.

Ridin' Green, hort101, DXN1EL and 3 others like this.
  2. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

you can throw some bagged salt in the back for extra weight, its also handy if youre doing walks or driveways and you have the salt right there with you in the hopper.

hort101 and TrainingWheels like this.
  3. Silver Cymbal

Thats an awesome idea! I might pour them in a tupperware storage thing, and keep a scoop right in there. Great tip, thank you!

4. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like it can move some snow

5. Silver Cymbal

I hope so! I will be posting videos moving snow later this season. I used a 1025R John Deere Tractor last year so it will be interesting to see how it compares.

6. Mow-Daddy.com

Mow-Daddy.com LawnSite Fanatic

Very cool !! Looks like brand new.
    TP just mentioned those to me earlier today !!

hort101 and TrainingWheels like this.
  7. Silver Cymbal

Thanks, the Walker had 3xx hours on it and was one a 2017 for a landscaper startup that changed his mind. The Snowblower was 5 years old from a homeowner using it on a driveway. Blew both shear pins, few loose bolts, chain slop. All from neglect and thought it was blown so I was lucky that both needed $ at the time I wanted to buy. I spend a lot of time bringing stuff back to as new condition as possible.

I "restored" a Toro a greens mower on craigslist on my one of my other videos also that shows what I do when I buy used gear. Looks don't matter functionally but I like to enjoy my gear so I do it.

hort101 and Mow-Daddy.com like this.
  8. TrainingWheels

TrainingWheels LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice video, great editing.

BR,

~TW

hort101 and Walker56 like this.
  9. Silver Cymbal

I really appreciate that thank you kindly.

hort101 likes this.
  10. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

i believe they make another set of more aggressive tire as well if you find you need them. we don't have the snow problem down here on a routine basis so I have no experience.

hort101 likes this.