1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

walker MS

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by torontoyoman, Aug 27, 2007.

1. torontoyoman

torontoyoman LawnSite Member
    from Toronto

How much new walker MS cost???

Thanks

2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Probably $7k or so I would guess. A MC lists for $7999, and I would imagine the MS is about $1k to $1500 less.

3. torontoyoman

torontoyoman LawnSite Member
    from Toronto

I got alot mower, just need something to suck leaf, you guys think MS will do the work??? MS just use it for clean-up in spring and fall.

Thanks.

4. TazLandscapes

TazLandscapes LawnSite Member

Hey torontoyoman I own the walker Model Ms and it is great! i bought it used this winter for $6500 it was only like 8 months old and had about 75 hours on it.I bought it because i had researched their mowers for about two years and my neighbor who owns 2 of them let me use his and i instantly fell in love with them.. When i dump the bagger out i have been using 45gallon totes and it fills the tote right up.And the only downfall is the tank is 2 gallons and i have to fill it up at every house..i am changing it out with a 5 gallon tank this winter.And with the 42 inch deck and 6.5 bushel catcher it works great with leaves it does the same job as a bigger walker..I got it so i can get used to operating it and seeing the stripes it does....

Any more questions just ask me.

Mike DiBiase