Lawn Care Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 94 Posts
Tax problems suck!

Damn, you are making it hard for me to stick to my plan on buying a JD Ztrac.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd have to find more operators will all that equipment.
I have a walker and one employee. Buying 3 more machines would mean finding 2 more
dependable workers. That'd be tough.

Lets negotiate ..
From what I can see there is no room for negotiation.

Hes already come down a very long ways below market price.
In about 3 months he'd probably get near his original asking price in these parts.

From what I can see there is no room for negotiation.

Hes already come down a very long ways below market price.
In about 3 months he'd probably get near his original asking price in these parts.
Thats nice of you but in three months I will have several around here to choose from as well. He is needing to sell asap and this my friend is called good business.. you try to get the best price possible. Thanks for your advice though. I can possibly help him move his equipment now or I can sit back and wait for the startups to figure out it isnt what they thought and go selling out for cheap.

Discussion starter · #69 ·
Thats nice of you but in three months I will have several around here to choose from as well. He is needing to sell asap and this my friend is called good business.. you try to get the best price possible. Thanks for your advice though. I can possibly help him move his equipment now or I can sit back and wait for the startups to figure out it isnt what they thought and go selling out for cheap.
I will do the 4300 and meet you in Texarkana. :drinkup::cool2::weightlifter:

61 - 80 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.