walker owners rh blade lh blade which side?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turf Dawg, Nov 13, 2007.

  1. Turf Dawg

    Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member
    Messages: 3,719

    I need to order some gator type blades for my walker. I know the 48 ghs takes one lh and one rh. My problem is the 42 is a mulching deck. Do I need two rh or two lh. I would say I need two lh, but by looking at the catalog it looks like I need two rh blades. I was going to order these from mow moore. Is there any better place to order blades? I used to order from stens but lost my catalog.
  2. Turf Dawg

    Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member
    Messages: 3,719

    I know there is some walker owners who can answer this for me.
  3. Lawdog302

    Lawdog302 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 197

    The Correct answer is RH Blade. If this is the older style mulch deck(older than a couple of years) the Walker part #'s would be (2) of 5705-10 and (2) of 5705-11. The same blade that works on a 42" and 62" side discharge deck will aslo work which is a 5705-3. If you are going to use 2 blades instead of 4 than use the 5705-3 or equivelent replacement. I wouldn't recommend using the 5705-3 or equivelent gator blade in a 4 blade setup. It will have the wrong offsets and higher wings.

Share This Page