1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

walker owners

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by wacky zachy, Mar 2, 2009.

1. wacky zachy

wacky zachy LawnSite Member
    from mass

would anyone happen to have an extra air cleaner Cover hanger around they don't need, The one that goes onto of the motor, i bought a new motor and the one that came on the motor was damaged in shipping. i called the dealer i bought the motor from and they are fighting me tooth and nail because i waited 30 days till i noticed that it was cracked before i called them;)

2. IcutgrASS1

IcutgrASS1 LawnSite Member

hey did you buy a 20hp for your walker? i need a new engine, what are they going for ball park?

3. 2stroke

2stroke LawnSite Senior Member

what year? size motor? carb? fuel injected?

4. wacky zachy

wacky zachy LawnSite Member
    from mass

I purchased a 25hp instead of a 20hp it was a very good deal paid $1400 to the door, but that deal is no longer available it was a blow out sale shelf item at tulsaenginewarehouse.com they are not about $2000 i believe. i sold the old motor it ran didnt smoke but would need a rebuild within a year, i did all the work myself in my garage it wasnt that bad.