1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Walker Seat Replacement

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ed2hess, Jun 26, 2006.

1. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

My Walker seat is worn out and I would like to replace it with a light colored seat. The black ones are hot when you first sit down and the part is likely very expensive from Walker.

I guess it could be recovered but I don't have any idea what that would cost.

2. green acres lawns

green acres lawns LawnSite Senior Member

When I replaced the seat on my walker, it was about $75.00 for the standard seat. When I priced the comfort seat, it was about $300.00. They are all black and they do get hotter than My exmark and scags seats.

3. AAELI

AAELI LawnSite Senior Member

Seen some in Northern Hyd. that would fit and were light colored. Prices were close to the walker quote..$60 - $85. Have seen a few advertisements for covers that were light colored also. Standard walker seats out here run $105 due to freight costs.

Al Eli

4. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks guys I am really surprised at the price for a Walker Seat I was expecting it to be a lot higher. I guess I will replace with Walker then I can get interlocks all working again.

5. edward hedrick

edward hedrick LawnSite Senior Member

Arki-tec has a comfort seat not oem for 300 with armrests.Ed