1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

WALKER SHUTDOWN UPDATE!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowman, Sep 2, 2000.

1. Mowman

Mowman LawnSite Senior Member

WANT TO THANK ALL THAT RESPONDED TO MY PROBLEM. I REPLACED THE VOLTAGE RECTIFIER THIS MORNING AND I BELIEVE THAT HAS TAKEN CARE OF MY SHUTTING DOWN PROBLEM. I RAN IT FOR ABOUT 40 MINUTES TODAY WITH NO SHUT DOWN. HOPE WE ALL CAN LEARN FROM THIS. THANKS AGAIN GUYS. MOWMAN
    P.S. HAVE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE LABOR DAY WEEKEND. I THINK WE ALL DESERVE ONE. TAKE CARE

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Glad to hear it worked out for you. As I told you in the other post, it fixed my problem and I thought it may be your problem too.

3. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

I have a diesel Walker that I have mounted a pesticice sprayer onto. In the Spring I burnt out the starter and got it fixed at the dealer, I never used it until last week. It would quit on me whenever I went on a side hill and sometimes on straight runs. After getting really mad alot of times I realized that they had reattached the seat safety switch. On the side hills I was leaning to one side and it would shut down and on the straight runs I was leaning ahead to set the presure on the sprayer.. Too easy sometimes.