1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Walker Super Bee price check

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Springmeadows, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Springmeadows

Springmeadows LawnSite Senior Member

Has anybody bought a new Walker Supur Bee lately? I checked on one at my semi local dealer, and he told me $7995 plus tax. Seems like that is the suggested retail price format. How much better can the price get? Just wondering, I am really needing a new primary mower, but I am not considering any other brand. Had husquavarna before and was not impressed. Currently have one of my Walkers left and love it.

I don't bag much and need a 60" deck. Besides my Walker "T' is a GHS model and I plan on keeping it. As well as a 48" walk behind.

2. Quality Cuts PLS

Quality Cuts PLS LawnSite Member

Compared to other 60's, it's not a bad price.

3. tb8100

tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX

That Super B looks cool but why ZT2800s?? :hammerhead:

4. pconley

pconley LawnSite Member
    from ME

$7995.00 is this seasons promo price, from mfg. & Distributor.

5. Springmeadows

At first I thought it sounded high, but in after thought I guess it is a pretty good deal. It's $500 cheaper than a Husky mid mount 27 HP, 60".

6. dwc

dwc LawnSite Senior Member

$7,895 at my dealer. Once I saw it up close I think it is priced right. it is heavy built and has a really nice seat too. I priced the seat for my MT and they want $1,000!

7. bart may

bart may LawnSite Senior Member
    from montana

I think I was quoted around $9000

8. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

that sounds like a pretty good deal. I was told when I got to demo one [drive only] that they were 9100 msrp and were selling for 8400.

9. Springmeadows

I still haven't seen one, just pictures. I have a hard time buying something unseen. My dealer is 100 miles away. So that's my hangup. Nobody around here carries Walker. I am trying to decide if I want something I cannot get serviced without spending a day in the truck to bring it to them. I used to have a dealer in Hayesville (about 25 miles) but he is no longer carrying Walker.

10. p.c.fireman

p.c.fireman LawnSite Member

my rep said they are getting ready to go up about 500 dollars. he told me this after I have owned one for 2 weeks