1. Site Upgrade Planned for Next Week!

LawnSite community,

As you know, we continually look for ways to enhance your experience on LawnSite and always try to make the site better, with more enhanced features and capabilities, and improved navigation so you can easily find the information that you’re looking for. So, the time has come for another software/site upgrade to a newer version of our platform. Once the upgrade is complete, we’re planning on making additional changes that will significantly improve upon your experience on LawnSite.

The upgrade is planned for early next week, with additional features being rolled out in the weeks and months ahead. As always, we welcome your feedback and look forward to hearing your thoughts.
    Dismiss Notice

Walker walk behind

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JJ Lawn, Jun 24, 2000.

1. OP
    OP
    JJ Lawn

JJ Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Test picture.....<p>Hell, I can't get pic to show here....<p>will keep trying ... <p>13 edits later....<p>&lt;img src = http://home.earthlink.net/~jpoelstra/Walker01.JPG&gt;<p><p><p><br><p><font size="1">Edited by: JJ Lawn

2. FIREMAN

FIREMAN LawnSite Senior Member
    from n.j.

LOOKS INTERESTING....HANDLEBARS APPEAR LIGHT AND WEAK BUT, IT DEFINITELY LOOKS INTERESTING. I'LL KEEP MY WALKER RIDERS AND EXMARK WBS FOR NOW THOUGH. HOWEVER I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN TEST RESULTS. AND WAS THERE ANY HINT AS TO POSSIBLE RETAIL PRICE FOR THE FUTURE???

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

looks ummmm...... interesting.........<br>thanks for posting the pic.<br>what size engine is in this unit ?<br>can we see some pics with a deck on it ??<br>thanks<br>pj

4. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Wow!Looks like a real neat machine!They will have to beef up the handel bars.And do a few things here and there to get it really rocking but i'm shure that it will have some mods done before it hits the market.That thing has neat little tail wheels!Hey if it can accept walker decks do you think it would accept a snow thrower?????That would be cool!How does it handel?What hp and model of engine?Look like a large engine for a walkbehind!!!!!I like that!Thanks agian for the pic!Try to get some more!Maby even in action!<p>----------<br>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care

5. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I had a second look at it and it looks like a gear drive!!!!Please tell me it is not!?!?!?!?!?!?!<p>----------<br>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care

6. OP
    OP
    JJ Lawn

JJ Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Save ya all some trouble, and to save some bandwith, here is a limk to some pictures.<p>home.earthlink.net/~jpoelstra <p><br>Jim<p><br><p><font size="1">Edited by: JJ Lawn

7. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

whoops<p><font size="1">Edited by: guido

8. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Sounds like a good idea, especially with the interchanging decks. What would make it 100% better is if, like somone mentioned, you can hook up the snowblower or the broom, etc to it!! That would be great! Well I put the picture up on my site too, so the guys who stop by there wil see them. Thanks and keep us updated on the info!<p>Forgot to ask, I never ran a walker, but how long does it take to change out the decks? Is it pretty easy for someone to do alone?<p>One more thing......Now that I looked at the pictures a little better, I like that back wheel idea. I'd imagine that would keep the deck from &quot;jumping&quot; up. Is it on a spring or something?? People might have some problems putting it on their trailers with that wheel (not being able to lift up the deck on the way up) Seems like ot would be a + while mowing though.<p><br>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: guido

9. Tim1075

Tim1075 LawnSite Member

How would you raise the deck up to get over a curb with that wheel in the back?

10. FIREMAN

FIREMAN LawnSite Senior Member
    from n.j.

TIM, YOU'D BACK UP OVER THE CURBS JUST LIKE A WALKER RIDER